Strong mothers are capable of taking risk for their children. They are the ideal motivation for children and are always looked up as superheros. Therefore, it is considered to be the most respectful job in this world. It is important to encourage someone to become a strong mother and it is equally important to help them learn the essence of motherhood. To give this world a successful future, a strong mother is a necessity. So here are some quotes about strong mothers to motivate them.
- “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world, a mother’s love is not.” – James Joyce
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” – Linda Wooten
- “To be a mother you must be strong. Even if you don’t feel it, you have to pretend.” – Sade Adu
- “Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.” – Coco Chanel
- “The fastest way to break the cycle of perfectionism and become a fearless mother is to give up the idea of doing it perfectly – indeed to embrace uncertainty and imperfection.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Because I feel that, in the Heavens above / The angels, whispering to one another, / Can find, among their burning terms of love / None so devotional as that of ‘Mother’” – Edgar Allen Poe
Other quotes about strong mothers are:
- “Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.” – Ani DiFranco
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything.” – William Macheile Dixon
- “Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold and the body, a miracle of wisdom.” – Harriette Hartigan
- “There is no way to be the perfect mother. but a million ways to be a good one” – Jill Churchill
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
Other bonus quotes for you are:
It is often said that there is nothing more powerful or greater than a strong force of mother’s love. With deep devotion and endless enduring mothers are always considered a child’s first teacher. However, it is very necessary to support them and praise their worth while one has the chance to.
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” –Princess Diana
- “Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and shows her that she is stronger than them.” – Unknown
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.”-Unknown
- “Here’s to strong women. May we know them , be them, raise them.”-Unknown
- “We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same”-Unknown
If you enjoyed the list of these quotes about strong mothers to encourage and embrace motherhood, then do comment below which ones were your favorite.