We all remember buying sweets and gifts for our mothers and celebrating the Mother’s. But, every day all around the world, mother’s are always doing their best to raise their children. There is no match for all the hard work and sacrifice that a mother does in her lifetime. We have decided to collect some beautiful inspiring quotes about mother from famous people honoring all the mothers around the world.
10 Inspiring Quotes About Mother:
- “My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.” — Maya Angelou
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” — Geroge Eliot
- “[A] mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” — Emily Dickinson
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” –Princess Diana
- My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso.” — Pablo Picasso
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” — Sophia Loren
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” — Michael Jordan
- “She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great—but how to laugh through it.” — Liza Minnelli
- “Because I feel that, in the Heavens above / The angels, whispering to one another / Can find, among their burning terms of love / None so devotional as that of “Mother”. — Edgar Allen Poe
Find out History about Mother’s Day.